The M2049 magnifying glass is used during cosmetic treatments, magnifying the area of treatment focus. The magnifying function, combined with neon illumination, allows the technician greater precision during work. It is used during eyebrow shaping, Japanese style permanent eyebrow makeup, hair removal, nail art and other treatments requiring high precision.
Magnification of the treatment area is achieved through a convex lens. The big lens has 5x magnification while the smaller lens, located on the surface of the main lens, has 8x magnification.
- Operation regime: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 14 W
- Light source: neon bulb
- Main lens magnification: 5x
- Small lens magnification: 8x
- Lens material: glass
- Lens diameter: 170 mm
- Min. height magnifying glass head: 850 mm
- Max. height magnifying glass head: 1650 mm
- Three adjustable joints
- Protective frame for the lens
- 5 wheel stand